Best Cosmetic Dentist in Westfield, IN, Carmel, IN & Noblesville, IN
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) describes cosmetic dentistry as “creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile.”
Using advanced cosmetic dental treatments and materials, your Westfield Cosmetic Dentist can make a real difference in your smile and confidence. The skill, experience, personal approach at our practice combines science and artistry to deliver a smile that you will be happy to show others.
Our Dentist has years of training and experience to provide personalized treatments for each patient, allowing him to create beautiful, unique smiles. Dr. Blough’s process begins by sitting down with his patients and listening attentively to their smile goals and concerns. After an examination, the doctor and his team will discuss treatment options that are best for you and improving your smile. Read our patient reviews.
What is considered cosmetic dentistry?
What does cosmetic dentistry do?
- Correct gaps between teeth
- Correct yellow or stained teeth
- Correct crowded teeth
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Smile Makeovers
- Dental Implants & Dentures (missing tooth or teeth)
- Correct a chipped tooth or teeth
Having A Great Smile is Powerful
- Studies have shown that smiling reduces stress.
- Improves your confidence and self-esteem.
- Improves your health and longevity.
- A great smile makes a person look more attractive.