COVID-19 Policies & Practices
We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all move forward. As part of our plan for re-opening our office, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
- We adhere to any new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, the Indiana Department of Health.
- We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities, etc.
- We will also offer you the option to call or text from your car when you arrive. We will offer you the option to wait in your car even if there is capacity in the waiting area. If there is no additional capacity in the waiting area, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will notify you when we are ready for your appointment.
- Prior to entering the office we will take your temperature, screen you for known COVID-19 symptoms and potential contact risk.
- We will ask you to swish with a mouthwash solution prior to being seen by the provider.
- We would encourage you to comply with all state guidelines (use of mask, concerted effort to social distance, etc.)
- Our providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment consistent with any new guidelines. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and goggles.
- We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.